Friday, January 27, 2006

Progress Report, Part 2!

Today's vampire... was great! I didn't even feel the needle and it was over before I knew it. That's how they all should be damn it!

So... ready for my update?

E2 = 1635
Follies = 9

Back for more blood work and another ultrasound on Sunday. The nurse figures that'll be my last one and retrieval will be on Tuesday! How exciting is that!!!

So apparently my left ovary is an under-achiever. 1 stinkin' follicle. That's pretty freakin' sad. Then there's 'ol righty... coming through with a whopping 8 follies! Righty is definitely a keeper. There were a few smaller follies kicking around and I'm hoping by sunday they'll pick up the pace. If not, well 9 it is... and I guess that's not a bad number.

That's it for today ladies (and gents if there are any!). See you Sunday :)
>

5 comments:

kell said...

AWESOME NEWS! I cant wait to hear more! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Nine is a great number, and judging from your E2 level I'm sure the other will kick up.

GO FOLLIES GO!

Mellie said...

It sounds good! One ovary can do it on its own. And 9 probably means the quality is excellent.

Anonymous said...

Go righty! Go righty! Spit out those follies :) I'm cheering you on :)

Shirley Ann

TiggleBitties said...

Good Luck!! I myself had 13 follies this month. Nine is also excellent. Judging by your Estrogen, you're still rockin! LOL Let's keep hope alive. :)