Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Drug Addict?

Hello My Name is Sheryl, and I'm a Closet Drug Addict!

Not really, no. But I felt like it last night I tell ya!

January 30th, 2006.

9:30pm.

Trigger night.

Standing in the washroom of a local restaurant mixing my drugs! Praying the whole time that someone wasn't going to walk in as I'm either mixing or injecting. I was giggling to myself. Thinking of just how it would look to someone if they happened to walk in. Of course, no one did so it wasn't as much fun as it could have been!

Trigger injection went ok... it was the afterwards that hurt like a bastard. Stinging, aching, and a loverly bump that happened to just in the EXACT spot that my belt sits. My.fucking.luck.

Before bedtime I had to take 2 tablespoons of milk of magnesia. Who ever the fuck came up with that stuff needs their ass kicked. YUCK. I was positive I was going to throw up. Thankfully I didn't.

Today I'm still feeling the pain of the injection site. I'm also very much feeling Lefty and Righty today. They are feeling VERY full and are getting painful. Tomorrow isn't going to come quick enough.

Today is also my first injection free day since Jan 7th... YAY!

Tomorrow is the end

Tomorrow is the beginning

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow... I'm scared in so many ways
>

7 comments:

kell said...

Wow Sheryl! I cant wait to hear how tomorrow goes. It will be here before you know it.

Mellie said...

I don't know which part will be harder - the 2ww or the stim phase, but congrats on finishing one of 'em! What time is retrieval?

Sheryl said...

Retrieval is at 9:30am!

Anonymous said...

Sheryl,

Glad to hear that everything went well. It would be too funny if someone walked in on you! Anyways, hoping that everything goes well for you tomorrow and that you get lot's of eggies! Don't forget to let us know.

PS: I know what you mean about being scared. We go through some many emotions during this journey. I sincerly hope it's a happy ending. We all deserve it!

Dream

Anonymous said...

I'm sure retrieval will go just fine. I look forward to hearing about the embies.

Sunny said...

I will be thinking and praying for you!

Sunny Jenny said...

I just stumbled across your blog! Good Luck! I hope everything goes well!