Monday, September 26, 2005

No time for importants posts!

I really don't have anything interesting or important to post tonight... so Larisa tagged me with this!

THE RULES:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

The fifth sentence in my 23rd post is:

Got to the church just in time for the 10am service.

I was refering to actually getting to the church on time for our God Daughter's Baptism! We left PEI at 6:30am in order to make it to Halifax (Shearwater to be exact!) for the 10am service. Well some bad directions barely got us there on time! We made it and the service was short and sweet, and of course Emily was the cutest thing ever!

The five people I would like to do this are: Teresa, I.e, Chris, Beth, and Shirley Ann!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

34 days until Halloween?! Sarah is getting very anxious - I guess we did the costume shopping too early... =(

btw - I came out at 31 yr old - that's about how I feel if I don't "remember" the truth! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheryl,
Yes I do have msn. Maria-Teresa