Yesterday was the baptism of our God Daughter, Emily. Isn't she a cutie?

We headed over to Halifax bright and early yesterday. 6:30am to be exact! Got to the church just in time for the 10am service. She looked adorable. After the service we went back to the house, had a BBQ, then headed back to PEI. What a day! I think that's the first time I've ever done a day trip to Halifax.
So Emily is a cutie. I know in my last update I commented on it being hard to hold her. Well yesterday I just didn't want to let her go! I've gone from one extreme to another. Someone help me please!!
AF showed her nasty head on Thursday. Nasty Bitch.
I've decided to stick to the 2 a day for metformin. I'm finally use to it so no need to make things any worse!
Debi, I forgot to take your email address with me and I haven't been checking the IVF boards. Thanks for checking on the house for us! A friend of D's is supposed to stop over and cut the grass. Hopefully he will before it turns into a hay field!! How are things going with ya? Email me... sdproud@gmail.com!
Ok only short and sweet because there's a beautiful beach calling my name!
.
1 comment:
your goddaughter is beautiful.
Post a Comment