It's official... You have a Cycle Buddy!!
On Friday I was talking to the clinic... yes, I called! I just couldn't take waiting anymore plus I had to start planning for Christmas vacation (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!). The nurse was very nice and told me she was actually about to call me that afternoon (ya, sure ya were!). Anyway, our information session is scheduled for November 3rd and we'll be starting in December. WooHoo!
It's now final though and that leaves me with mixed feelings. Yes I'm excited that we're finally on the road to parenthood. It also saddens me that we couldn't do it on our own. That while they can't find anything wrong, we still couldn't get pregnant? hmmm? No matter I guess. I'M GOING TO GET PREGNANT and that's all that matters.
If I keep repeating that over and over and over... do ya think it will work?!?! LOL
I think I've finally lost some weight from the metformin! Like a month and a half later... but who cares! I've lost 5-6lbs and I haven't changed anything. So I'm assuming its the metformin. It hasn't bothered me in a few days. Maybe (just maybe) I'm finally use to it. I wonder if Doc Boyscout will have me continue it once we start the IVF?
September is quickly coming to an end. Where did the summer go? With October also brings the CIBC Run For The Cure. I'm actually running (ok, walking!) this year. I'm walking for my Grandmother who actually is a breast cancer survivor. She's been through a lot and I'm so very proud of her. So I thought it time for me to get off my butt and walk/run for her!
If any of my faithful readers would like to sponsor my participation in this wonderful event, please follow this link: https://www.cibcrunforthecure.com/html/p.asp?t=1276869&l=1
Hmmm... what else do I have to say?
I'm home from work today because I have a killer sore neck. I'm medicating, using a heating pad, and its still killing me. I feel horrible about taking time off work. I've been off way too much since the first of August. 3 weeks for vacation then off for 3 days when my Mom was here. I wonder if others feel as guilty as I do when they take time off?
A friend and I went to see Pearl Jam on Friday night. It was a good concert, but it was no Green Day I tell ya! Music was great, but they are a bar band. They have no stage presence at all. I only took a few pictures because really, they all looked the same. They just stood there and sang. I really do enjoy the music though. I've been listening to Pearl Jam for oh... 10 years now? Wow....
3 comments:
Eddie Veder.... L O V E HIM.
I'd say his voice makes me ovulate, but you know... ha ha.
I'm so glad that you're my cycle buddy. You'll be on the metformin until the second trimester. That feels weird to hear, huh? It'll work. It just has to. In the meantime it's nice to be just us for a couple of months. I'm not counting days until treatment starts (yet).
Congrats on the plan. and on losing the weight- wish I could manage that!
It is a good feeling to at least know when you're going to get started, isn't it?? I love your positive attitude .. that's the way to go!
Thanks for the flashback w/ the Pearl Jam picture ... that's my late high school/early college days partying music, and I still love it, although rarely pull it out. Maybe I'll go scout out that CD or put it on the ipod.
And congrats on the weight loss...such a good feeling!
Post a Comment