Friday, September 23, 2005

So how old are you?

I saw this on Donnie's site this morning so I thought I'd give it a shot. And what do ya know... I'm only 23!! Oh I so wish...

You Are 23 Years Old


Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.



So... How old are you??
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wu-hu I'm 25!

Anonymous said...

I'm 30. And since truly turning 30 I've felt like 30's rock, so I'm happy. :)

P. said...

I am 34... probably about right - I have always been an "old soul"

Anonymous said...

Sheryl you said to wake you when September ends... so this is your snooze alarm. You have One Week Left until September ends.

October... October is cool, isn't it? I like the smell of it, and we always take road trips. I like Halloween. I like that the air stops being muggy and that itchy chill sneaks in, especially at night. You get Thanksgiving in October, and that's a great holiday.

One week shouldn't take too long...
Are you obsessing yet about December? I have small intense moments of obsession, but December still feels far away.