Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Here we go!

I got in!!!!

I was completely in shock when the nurse called to give me my schedule. I had been hearing grumbling from people on an IVF forum that I read that they were told not to call in for December and not to even expect a spot in January. Not really sure why I got in and others didn't. Maybe it has to do with different protocol's or something like that but I won't complain... that's for sure!

So I'm starting the BCPs tomorrow (YUK). I already started taking the Metf0rmin again, and I'll be starting the pureg0n and rep0nex January 10th. First bloodwork and ultrasound will be January 14th.

The cool thing is that I'm about 2 weeks behind the schedule of when I did the IVF Cycle with The Boy. So WHEN it works... I'll have the same season for mat clothes... and baby clothes.

WHEN it works...
WHEN it works...
WHEN it works...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! Fingers & toes crossed!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Great news!

Kiwi said...

Oh yay!
Can't wait to read you tell us it worked!