All is quiet in the land of infertile turtles. And man, I do mean quiet. I'm at work right now and am BORED out of my trees. I seriously want to claw my eyes out. There are only so many web sites a person can read. I've gone though my list of daily reads plus some other crap I don't normally read. What do I do now!?! Everyone is clearing out of the office early this afternoon because we have a holiday on Monday. I unfortunately don't get to leave early :(
So I'm counting down the days till beta. Only 6 to go. The 6 longest days of my life I’m sure. The last week really hasn't gone by too bad actually. I've been busy (while not at work!) and in bed early. I seem to be exhausted so I'm usually ready for bed when The Boy is. I'm feeling OK. As I said, I'm exhausted, I'm nauseous and I've got sore boobs. Now all these things could be from one of three reasons:
1) its all in my head and I'm a freak
2) its from the prometrium I'm shoving up the va jay jay three times a day
3) I'm actually pregnant.
I know its probably too early to be feeling any symptoms, but of course I'm hoping for number three…
.
No comments:
Post a Comment