Tuesday, August 05, 2008

2 days..

2 long days left until that dreaded test.

I'm such a bag of emotions its not funny. One day I've got myself convinced I'm pregnant and the next I'm convinced I'm not. My body is playing mind games with me. One minute I feel like I’m going to puke, then the next I'm fine. One day my boobs are killing me, the next they're fine. Enough already!!

I haven't broken down and done any tests yet. I'm going to hold on until Thursday morning like I did last time. I did a test in the morning before going for blood work so that I'd be prepared for that phone call (I'll be at work when I receive it and don't want to completely lose it if it’s a BFN - which it won't be right?!?!!)

Cross your fingers ladies…
.


2 comments:

Kiwi said...

They are!

Anonymous said...

Fingers and toes!!! :)