Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sucky Sunday 2

I can't say that because today wasn't really all that sucky. Today was pretty uneventful. Actually the whole weekend was. Went for breakfast with friends yesterday and did a bit of shopping (gotta love an Old N@vy Sale!). I didn't get much done around the house which is VERY bad of me. Christmas lights were supposed to go up but are still sitting in the bins. Very unproductive weekend indeed. Hope you all did more than I did! How was your holiday weekend my American friends?

This week will hopefully bring a phone call from the clinic to schedule our mandatory information session. I was really hoping to hear from them this week but that didn't happen. Anyway, after that's done I'll be calling in with my next day one and we'll be on our way (we have decided to cycle right away and not put it off any longer as hubby was thinking - see below!). Next day one should be Dec 14th at the latest. I booked my acupuncture appointments from now till the end of December too. I'm looking forward to some relaxing appointments and hopefully some better sleeping at night. Hey maybe I'll get him to throw a few needles in there to help me lose weight too!
.

No comments: