Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Good and The Bad

I'm home with a sick baby today. The Boy has a horrible cough, raspy voice and his nose is runny and yucky. He's got a fever and he's just not a happy boy. Poor guy. He's napping now and hopefully this doesn't last long. I feel horrible that I'm taking time off work. I've only been back for 5 weeks!

So I talked to Doc Boyscout's assistant today. Good news and bad news...

The Good:

My charts have gone to the nurses for scheduling. They should be calling me by the end of the week (YAY!)

The Bad:

I've got a bacteria called myc0plasma. Common apparently but only needs to be looked after in the case of trying to have babies. So hubby and I need to take anti-biotics starting on my next day one for 10 days. The problem with that is I was hoping to be starting my cycle with my next day one. Now that may not happen because of the Christmas break, but one can always hope right? Assistant said it shouldn't have any effect but we'll see...
.

No comments: