Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sucky Sunday

That's how I feel about today. Its a sucky day. The Bitch arrived yesterday with a vengeance. 5 days early too for some odd reason. I've got pain like I haven't had in a VERY long time.

Sucky Sunday...

Being back to work sucks. The job is ok. My boss is good. My co-worker is frustrating. He's not happy in his job and is letting us know it. Not in a good way either. He's talking bad to other people. He's going above the boss to his boss for stupid things. Its not good and it doesn't make a good work environment. This is however only an assignment and it is over January 13th. Not that I like to wish time away, but I'll be glad when that date comes. There will be a competition for the permanent jobs (there are 2). If by luck I do get one of them, I'm really hoping he doesn't get the other. The way things are going, its not looking like he will...

Sucky Sunday...

Hubby finished his blood work and his S/A for our upcoming cycle. We're just waiting for the clinic to call now and tell us when we can begin. My next day one will be mid-December so I'm hoping we'll get to get things rolling then. But we'll see. Things get crazy over the holidays. Hubby kind of put a little bit of a wrench into things though. We had a discussion the other night and he's wondering if we're rushing into this again. Wondering if maybe we haven't tried enough on our own. Doc Boyscout wanted us to try on our own for 6 months. If nothing then to come back to him. Well we started trying again in June. And if we don't get to cycle until January then that's more than 6 months. I don't know... maybe I am rushing into it. I just can't help it. He of course says that if I want to cycle ASAP he will. He'll do what ever will make me happy. But that's not what I want. I want us to both make this decision. Its not fair for me to decide everything. But I waited 7 years to have The Boy. I don't want to wait another 7...

Sucky Sunday...
.

1 comment:

laura said...

Ahhh... patience. You know what the waiting is like, so I say go for it. Here you go!!