So needless to say my internet time isn't what it use to be. I'm very slowly getting caught up on blogs. I may not comment (that takes a lot of extra loading time ya know!) but do know that I still am reading. And my posting, well as you can see it hasn't been all that often. But I'll do it as much as I can.
Summer is going well so far. The weather hasn't really been the best but is looking up. I've been here for almost a month now and we've had about 10 really good sunny days. I'm hoping it looks up soon.
The Boy is growing like a weed. I guess bad weeds grow fast! He's got 4 teeth now. Pushes himself around the floor on his belly (still hates being on his belly though) and loves to walk holding onto your hands. Oh and pulled himself up on the side of the crib 2 days ago. Moving around... this is the end of my peaceful days isn't it!?!
I turned 33 this week. Can't really say that it was any different than last birthday except for the boy. He was out shopping apparently and got me a willow tree angel. Grammie helped a little bit I think!
DH has gone back to Ottawa for a few weeks and left us here to fend for ourselves. For some stupid reason he had to go to work! ;) Who ever thought that was a good idea needs their ass kicked. HAHA We're missing him though and can't wait till he's back. He'll be back for another 2 weeks in August.
My friend LaLa is coming over this weekend and I'm pretty excited. The weather looks good so we'll be enjoying ourselves with a beverage or two in our hands. I'm having a little girly night tomorrow night seeing as she's coming to visit. That should be a good time. A bunch of girls, lots of alcohol, a camp fire. Oh and did I mention lots of alcohol?!? Can't wait!

This is his new favorite thing... kissing the baby in the mirror!
Ok kids... time to go and stop neglecting the poor boy :)
.
.

3 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday! =)
Logan continues to be too cute for his own good!
I love the kissing mirror photo. Too adorable.
That mirror photo is just gorgeous! What a little sweety! Enjoy your girls night, they're always the best. :)
Post a Comment