Tired, cranky, and ready for bed. Yep, that's me...
Its Monday and I've done diddly and squat today. Well ok, I floated around in the pool for a good 1/2 hour but that's about it. Pretty exciting eh? I'm just completely exhausted. The last few days have been busy busy busy and I just need a rest. Friday Mom and I were in Moncton for the afternoon and evening. D flew in from Ottawa at 11:20pm and we had to pick him up. His flight was late of course so it was probably almost 1am by the time we got home. On Saturday we were having a party so there was lots to do to get ready so no sleeping in. People arrive and we have a good day despite the crappy weather. Many alcoholic beverages were consumed and it was a good 2 - 2:30am before we were crawling into bed. Up bright and early Sunday morning (I have no idea why) then it was time to clean from the party (these messy party guests!!). We had an wedding reception to go to last night and didn't get home from that until after 11pm. I.AM.TIRED. Its 7:30pm right now and I'm seriously considering going to bed.
All is well here. D is back for another 2 weeks and we're happy about that. My parents are on vacation as well so we'll get some family time in. The Boy is being baptised this weekend. That should be interesting. He'll be chatting away as loud as he can to everyone in the church I'm sure. As long as he doesn't throw up on his fancy white suit I'll be happy!
AF is visiting. She's still such a bitch. Seems to be lasting longer since I had The Boy. It use to only be about 3 days. I'm going on 5 now. I hope it goes back to normal. Still feels the same though. And now that I'm only breastfeeding once a day I'm pretty much back to a regular schedule of 26-27 days. Yipee. One month until next RE visit...
I have to get off the phone now (yes, I can't believe I'm saying that!) But here's a few pictures for your viewing pleasure...



1 comment:
Glad it's going so well - it sounds like wonderful respite out there.
Great pics, too. Funny that you say it's a "rare" picture of you and the boy together -- there are so few photos with me inthem either. How hard is it for man/mom/friend to pick up our camera and include us??!
Post a Comment