You'll all have to bare with me over the next 2 months or so. The Boy and I are on vacation in PEI and are living at my parents cottage. Love it, Love it, Love it. However, here in the good 'ol country there's no high speed internet (GASP!). So I'm suffering with dial-up for the summer. But at least I have some form of access to the internets eh? So for now the posts will be short and sweet and may or may not have a picture. I'll do my best though!
Laura, you asked if we got to explore Cuba any and we really didn't. The only time we left the resort was to go on a catamaran and go swimming with dolphins. We did get to see a good part of the countryside (which is beautiful by the way) while on the bus on the way to the excursion. I have tonnes of pictures to show for it!
So The Boy is 8 months and 1 week old. He's growing so fast I can't believe it. As you can see from the picture below he's got 2 teeth!

The 2 top teeth are also through but you just can't really see them yet. He's standing lots holding on to things but he still doesn't have any real interest in crawling. He'll move backwards and turn himself around but no forward motion. I think he's just going to walk. But I'm ok with him not crawling right now. It just means that when I put him down he's generally going to be in the same place when I pick him up!
I'm addicted to slings now. I bought a pouch sling a couple of months ago and now I just want more. I'm want to try different types of slings though. The Whole Family is giving away a solarveil sling and I'd love to have it. Mama's Closet has some pretty cool things too. Even water slings. I definitely want one of those!! It would be great for The Boy to be in the sling at the beach I think. Then he's close by. Although I did buy him a snazzy lifejacket for the summer!
Through Adventures in Babywearing, SuperMomz is also giving away a Moby Wrap. Different type of sling but hey, I'll give it a swing!
Oh I didn't tell you all yet. We made an appointment with the clinic in September. I may be crazy... but we're thinking about #2...
.
2 comments:
I totally understand that kind of crazy! =) I am so anxious for this cycle to start I can't begin to tell you... and cute outfit btw! tee hee hee =)
Thank you for entering!!
Steph
Post a Comment