
Pretty snazzy looking M & M aren't I :)
I tag all of you out there to show me your M & M and leave me a comment so I can go and see just what kind of M & M you are!
.
I tag all of you out there to show me your M & M and leave me a comment so I can go and see just what kind of M & M you are!
1 comment:
Oh goodness.... sleep. We ended up having to do a modified cry it out. There were days when he would cry for two hours- with us doing everything but pick him up to comfort him and try to get him to sleep. (We would go in every 5 minutes at first, then increased it to 10, then finally on the third day every 15 minutes) It took about 3 days of horrible, gut wrenching lack of sleep, but by the 3rd or 4th day, he started going to sleep on his own, and by a week later, he can even put himself back to sleep sometimes when he wakes up at night.
We kept his naptime routine the same every day- it is a shortened version of his bedtime routine.
The other thing I realized is that I was letting him get too tired. Brody still needs a nap every 1 1/2 - 2 hours, and I was waiting 2 1/2- 3 hours, and then he was overly tired so he couldn't settle himself down.
Definitely not a fun process, but well worth it now that he is sleeping! Good luck with Logan!
Post a Comment