Friday, March 09, 2007

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

And what are you all doing on this festive day? All dressed in green and going out to drink green beer?? We'll be hanging out at home... maybe changing a green diaper to two. Oh let the fun begin.

The boy and I are heading to PEI on Tuesday for 2 whole weeks! I'm very excited and really looking forward to going. My parents have gone through withdrawal since we left the middle of January. Not from missing me of course. Its all about the boy. Friends from PEI are calling asking when the boy is coming home. Their kids miss the boy. Well what about me??? Who misses me??? NO.ONE! But that's ok... it can be all about him.

Hubby is going to a hockey tournament in Tampa while I'm gone. Hence the long trip for me. Imagine going to Tampa for a hockey tournament. Must be nice!! I'm so jealous he's going to Florida without me. Hopefully we get a trip together the end of April or first of May. I think I told you before, we were thinking Dominican or Cuba for a week. Well if that doesn't pan out we're thinking maybe Vegas for a couple of days. A trip is a trip at this point and I want to go somewhere I've never been.

Laura, you asked about the movies that I've been taking the boy to. We have Famous Players/Cineplex theaters here that do them. I'm not sure if these theatres are in the US, but I can't imagine there isn't a theatre that does it around you. You should check with a theater in your area because they are pretty cool. Last week we went to see The Number 23. It was ok but not as good as I had expected. The previews looked so much better. But it was ok and it got us out of the house for the afternoon! PS... hope you enjoyed your vacation :)

I'm hoping to start DiaperFit classes when we get back from our little trip. I'm not sure how the boy is going to do in the pool, but we'll soon find out. I went and bought him one of those floaty things to sit in. We have a big ass tub so the other night we filled it and put him in the tub in the floaty thing. He actually enjoyed it. Kicking and grinning. He must have stayed in there a good 1/2 hour. I'll do it a couple of more times before subjecting him to the pool. It'll be a little cooler than the tub I'm sure.

Soooooooo... have made a very hard decision regarding the cats. The two kitties are currently in search of a new home. With The Boy getting closer and closer to being mobile, I can't have a cat that craps on the floor when he wants, and another that is the KING of fur balls. I would have a complete and utter heart attack if I found him crawling into something like that. They are also acting up since The Boy was born. Getting into things and driving my poor hubby insane. It hurts me to do it... but unfortunately it has to be done :(
.

No comments: