Ahhhh Thanksgiving weekend. Normally I would be all excited because it would be a long weekend meaning 3 days of sleeping in. But seeing as I'm not working anymore, well, its just another weekend! Ok well I shouldn't say its just another weekend and all, but you know what I mean :)
Did you all have a good Thanksgiving? Ours was ok. Spent most of the day working on baby's room, then cooking for the in-laws and a friend of mine that joined us for supper. It was all good... but you know, its just not the same when your own family isn't there. My parents are usually around on Thanksgiving... but not this year. Only because they are waiting for baby to arrive before they come visit. And I'm ok with that...
I'm stressing out these days. Mostly because the baby's room isn't done yet. I have this horrible feeling that it won't be before baby decides to arrive. I know that she/he won't probably sleep in there for a little bit, but I really just want to have it done. I want the dresser all setup with baby's clothes all washed and waiting. I'm very impatient and its driving hubby crazy I think!
Wednesday brings us to 38 weeks... already. How can it possibly be that I've only got 2 weeks (roughly) left of this pregnancy? Where oh where did the time go. I'm feeling overall good these days. Getting uncomfortable more and more every day though. I didn't gain any weight at my last OB appointment (still at 11lbs) but in the last week I can see/feel a difference in the belly. Oh and I found *GASP* STRETCH MARKS :( That wasn't a very happy day I tell ya. My friend has been praying every day I think that I'd get them. Of course her prayers were answered. I made sure to phone her that day to call her a bitch for wishing them on me. She was of course a happy camper! Not so nice is it!?!?
Anyway my next appointment is on Friday the 13th and doc will do an exam to see if I'm progressing. Lets all cross our fingers that something is going on in there ok!?!
So does anyone want to see a belly picture?? I haven't been putting them up because I know that as being an infertile it wasn't always the greatest to check out a blog and be faced with a belly picture without any warning. So I'll leave the voting up to you!
My kitty kat is doing better these days in case anyone was wondering. An accident here and there, but for the most part he's back in the litter box... YAY! Lets hope that he completely moves to the box shortly and doesn't freak out when baby arrives. The other cat really couldn't care less about anything as far as I can tell, so I'm pretty sure he'll be ok. Spanglish, how's the new puppy doing?? She must be getting so big by now!!
Lala, where have you been hiding? I haven't been able to find you the orange ghost outfit from Old Navy :(
Ok, time for me to get things straightened up around here at attempt to get some sleep. G'night all!
.
3 comments:
I want belly pictures. I can't believe that your little one is almost here. Time sure flies.
I saw those outfits at Old Navy and forgot I wanted one, my husband saw them too and didn't buy one so I guess we'll skip it. I've been hiding in a cave, sorry. I won't be there this week, the trial has been adjourned. I'll let you know what's going on.
OMG 38 weeks already? I had my first stretchmarks around 38 weeks too... sorry about those! But I would like to se a belly pic too!
Post a Comment