Speaking of Halloween, these 2 friends also threw me a little Halloween Shower on Friday the 13th. Again, how fitting! Hubby took me out to supper then we came home to a decorated house and a few friends. We had a great night... thanks girlies!!!
Well we finally finished the baby's room. FINALLY! After about a month of working on it. Who would have thought it would take that long? But then again, me and my grand ideas. I couldn't just paint the walls or anything, Nooooooo I had to get all fancy. Fancy AND frustrated! Anyway its done now. Here's a couple of pictures...


We still have to do a few things like put blinds on the window and some things on the walls. But overall its done and hubby and I absolutely LOVE it.
Speaking of baby, no show yet (Obviously!). At my OB appointment last week he checked me and I was 1cm dilated at that time. He didn't figure I'd make it to my appointment this week (which was yesterday btw). So apparently he was wrong and baby is quite comfortable to stay where it is. I feel fine with the exception of not sleeping well. I just can't get comfortable or the heartburn is driving me insane. Otherwise all is good and normal. I think baby is going to stay where it is for a few days yet though. It has started to drop some, but not very much doc says. So we'll wait and see what happens...
.
5 comments:
LOVE the color! I remember those last few days well...enjoy having baby all to yourself this last little bit. Best of luck!
The room looks amazing! I love the crown molding.
Enjoy the last days of your pregnancy, even if it is unconfortable. And good luck!
the room is beautiful, Sheryl! Very lovely.
I didn't realize the great pumpkin was your belly! OMG, that's awesome. One to remember, for sure - glad you got a good picture!
What a gorgeous nursery!!!
I am thinking lots of happy baby thoughts that baby comes soon. That final countdown is a killer... but SO worth it!
The night my water broke, my husband and I were actually betting that I would have to be induced and would be pregnant for 5-6 more days... goes to show how these little things certainly operate on their own schedule!
Hang in there!
tick - tock, tick- tock... I hope that no news is good news!
Post a Comment