Saturday, September 30, 2006

That's all she wrote...

Work wise anyway. As of yesterday I am officially off work! Now most people would be all excited about this and would be running out the door. Me? Not so much. I dragged my butt all day and didn't start packing my office until well after 4pm. What is wrong with me??? I guess actually liking my job these days made it harder (well, minus annoying co-worker!). And maybe I wasn't ready to leave that quickly. I went to my doctor on Monday and he put me off as of yesterday. I just wasn't ready I tell ya! Oh well, now that I'm home I'm sure I'll get use to it. I'll get some naps if nothing else :)

The office finally did get packed while I was waiting for hubby to finish playing hockey and pick me up. The boxes are still sitting there and I'll pick them up next week. They are having a baby shower for me Thursday which I probably should go to! I'm glad they decided to tell me about it. Especially seeing as I won't be at work!

So all is well in baby's world. Kicking up a storm. Well ok, maybe not so much kicking these days but a whole pile of wiggling and somersaults. The somersaults can hurts as quarters are getting cramped. I'm 36.5 weeks now and baby could technically come at any time. I was probably more ready for leaving work than I am for baby coming! I've gained another 2lbs making it 11 in total. I'm kind of hoping that it was me that gained the weight and not baby. I'm not really looking forward to having a 10lb baby if ya know what I mean. All in all everything is good and we're now on weekly appointments until baby's grand arrival.

Not much else going on. Progress on the baby's room has stopped since last weekend. Hopefully this weekend we'll finish (as I cross my fingers and toes). The furniture is all in now and I'm ready to get things going. I just need hubby to cooperate and get the room done!!

Back to the on-going saga of kitty cat that's having "issues". He's at it again. Seems that the new food isn't working and he's crapping on the floor again. Now yes, its pretty much confined to the area around his litter box, but he's still doing it. And actually once or twice away from that area. I don't know what to do. Hubby is going insane. I love kitty to death (had him for almost 10 years now) and I don't know what to do. HELP!

PS... pain in hips = not sleeping at night. Thoughts... ideas... suggestions?? I'm going insane here!!
.

No comments: