yep, you look exactly like I remember except your hair is a bit longer. I'll come out for lunch when you get back to work.
Yes! Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures! Didn't I tell you the mountains were amazing? Talk soon...
how was your trip? we're going to vancouver in july and i cannot wait!! we have been to montreal and quebec city and i loved both of them, i just know i will fall in love with vancouver too.
BRRRRRRRR.I hope a lush warm springtime comes for you QUICK.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yep, you look exactly like I remember except your hair is a bit longer. I'll come out for lunch when you get back to work.
Yes! Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures! Didn't I tell you the mountains were amazing? Talk soon...
how was your trip? we're going to vancouver in july and i cannot wait!! we have been to montreal and quebec city and i loved both of them, i just know i will fall in love with vancouver too.
BRRRRRRRR.
I hope a lush warm springtime comes for you QUICK.
Post a Comment