Monday's suck ass. I need to have at least a 3 day weekend. This 2 day weekend shit just has to go. I blinked and it was gone...
The weekend, however, was good. Weather was beautiful and when D wasn't working we spent time lounging on our new deck. That was awesome!! I love my father so much for building us that deck. It'll definitely get used! Now we just need a fence so that everyone walking and driving by isn't gawking to see what we're doing!
I so hate working these days. I guess I'm just bored maybe? Other things on my mind? Things are quiet with not a lot to do some days. There's only so much surfing a person can do in a day. Only so much reading and office cleaning you can do... ya know? And its probably a bad thing when all you can do is think about your next vacation (which is in 16 days by the way!). I need to either win the lottery or have a business where I can work from home. I actually have some ideas floating around in my head for that. I'm working on it and if all is a go, you'll hear about it soon enough!
D and I were supposed to go away in June for a long weekend, but it looks like that won't happen now. Our nephew was supposed to graduate from university, but it looks like he won't be graduating until the fall now. So no vacations in June. We really want to get away though so we've decided to head to New Hampshire on Canada Day weekend to do a little shopping in North Conway. YAY! I love going there. Its a beautiful little town... and the best part is... no sales tax!! Debi, you coming with us!?!?!
Speaking of Debi, her little one should be here by now. She had a c-section scheduled for today and we're all anxiously awaiting the news!
Next week I'll be 4 months. I swear I look almost 6 months though. How the hell did that happen?!?!
There is absolutely nothing exciting to tell you right now and so I'm just rambling on if that's ok? Oh, the INXS concert is next week. Very exciting! Our Vancouver trip is in 16 days. So looking forward to that. Almost 2 weeks off will be awesome (you know, cause of how much I hate work!)
Yawn... I've turned into a boring blogger. Wait... wasn't I always!?!?!
.
4 comments:
I've got a couple of store suggestions if you're headed to the States. Target(of course) has some great cheap maternity clothes and Kohl's does as well. I got some really nice stuff at Kohl's that I could still wear if I was so inclined. You may not find either in North Conway but a bigger city with a mall would likely have both. Glad to hear you're otherwise well.
You're going to love INXS, we went to the concert (sister and me) when they were in our area and we had so much fun! Such a great show!
4 months already? I can't believe it's been that long. Congratulations!
North Conway...I am in!
Post a Comment