Friday, August 07, 2009

Non-Disney Post

I'll get back with WDW Part II soon... promise. But for now I thought maybe I should update with something, you know, baby related. Sounds like a plan?

So here we are, sitting happily at 30 weeks preggo. That's 7 1/2 months for those of you who don't like the whole weeks thing. 7 1/2 months. Seriously? Where the hell did the time go? I don't remember the pregnancy going by so fast the first time. I guess having a busy toddler this time around keeps me distracted.

Overall I'm feeling good. Depends on the day I guess. I find I'm a tad more emotional this time. My mind will kick into overtime and I'll think things to death. And I can cry at the drop of a hat. YO Hormones... You SUCK! I have the usual aches and pains but nothing out of the ordinary. Sleep is getting to be a little disruptive, but I'll survive.

Was to see Doc yesterday and all is well. Blood pressure is good. Weight is good (still haven't caught up to the original 15lbs I've lost since transfer... but I'm getting there. Maggie is measuring exactly 30 weeks (go Maggie go!) and is VERY active. I swear this kid never stops moving. Much more active than The Boy ever was. For the most part its ok, but sometimes its painful and almost sickening. But hey, am I complaining? Nope. I won't dare. I promise.

We did the whole 3D ultrasound thingy. Not to find out the sex, sorry, but just because its cool and we did it with The Boy. Here are a few pictures:



Maggie didn't co-operate as well as I would have liked, but at least we got a few good pictures. And some pretty entertaining video as well. We ended up getting to go twice. The first visit baby didn't co-operate at all so we didn't get much for pictures. So they have a guarantee that if you don't get good pictures you can come back. So back we came a week later. Better performance, but not those nice clear amazing pictures you see in the waiting room. Nope. I think those must be photoshoped or something.

Planning another vacation in September seeing as our first one got rained out. Soooo completely rained out. I'm booking a flight today because there is no way I can sit in a car for a 7 hour drive... 2 days in a row. Just won't happen. Am I crazy to be getting on a plane at 34 weeks pregnant? I asked my doctor yesterday and he has no problem with it. So The Boy and I will fly to PEI and The Mister will drive. Mean you say? Well no, he actually enjoys the drive. Especially when he's by himself because he can crank the tunes and only stop when he has to. Plus he'll drive straight though. With The Boy and I we always stop over night 1/2 way. So he's ok with it, I promise!

Work is beckoning me so I'd best get all it.
.

No comments: