Wednesday, June 10, 2009

1 More Sleep!

Only 1 more sleep until my "surprise" birthday trip for The Mister and I sooooooo can't wait!

You're still not getting any details until I come back. A couple of you know where I'm going (Yep, you Susan and Chris - Chris especially!) and it was nice to actually quickly chat to someone about it. This has been such a hard secret to keep in let me tell ya. We're back on Monday and I'll post either Monday night or Tuesday day about the trip. Hey, who knows, maybe I'll even get a little time while we're there to throw up a picture to give you a hint!

Had a surprise 40th birthday party for The Mister on Saturday night. It was a great time overall. He was surprised and had no idea! Nice to see some friends we hadn't seen in awhile. A few didn't show as usual, but there was one in particular that was really pissing me off. The Mister's best friend didn't show! Even after he was on the phone with him and he said he was jumping in the shower then he'd be there. Never showed and then wouldn't answer his phone! That burns my ass like you wouldn't believe. It took The Mister 2 days to get a hold of him and then his excuse was he didn't have anyone to look after his kids!?! Well… maybe you should have taken care of that before hand eh big guy? And maybe you shouldn't have told The Mister that you'd be there even if you knew you wouldn't be!?! The Mister was pretty hurt and that just kills me...

How is the baby you ask?

Well, 22 weeks tomorrow and all is going well in baby land. Maggie (as we call her - and NO we don't know if it’s a boy or a girl) is kicking the crap out of me quite frequently. I don't remember being kicked so much with The Boy? And all the kicking is down so low. I think I'm finally getting myself off of the diclectin which is a good thing. I never realized just how tired that stuff makes me. I hadn't taken them consistently since last week, but yesterday I had to take one because I was feeling pretty nauseated. Well within a half hour to 45 minutes I could hardly keep my head up! Let me tell you how that makes for a loooooooong afternoon at work. I was in bed last night by 8:30pm!

I have a couple of monthly belly pictures taken and I can throw them up here if you'd like? Some days I feel huge and others not so much. I need to compare with belly pictures from The Boy and see how they compare. Oh and I think I gained about 3lbs in the last week! Pretty sad that I'm half way through this pregnancy and I haven't gained… I'm down 12lbs. The doctor isn't worried though so I guess I won't be either.

We've decided to do a 3D ultrasound with this pregnancy. We did one with The Boy but it wasn't very good and they didn't guarantee anything. It was just from the clinic ultrasound clinic so they didn't do them as regularly I think. We're going to UCee Baby this time. It'll cost me about $150 more… but what I do with one baby I have to do with the next right??

I really seriously will try harder to update this thing… seriously…

.

No comments: