We headed off to the west of here to visit some family. It was a long weekend so we figured why not. I hadn't been to visit my Aunt in over a year and I know she was cracking to see The Boy. We stopped off in Ogdensburg, NY to pick up a few things from Wallymart. I got a cool spider for Halloween that lights up and moves. It'll be awesome for the Halloween party we're having! More on that later. We ate way too much, but I must say I love a good turkey dinner!
In addition to visiting on the weekend we also went to Canad@'s Wonderland where they have a Halloween Haunt. I have to say… it was pretty freakin' cool. They had 10 mazes that we were able to go though. I of course screamed at every corner. The Mister jumped a few times but it was mainly me. And of course he'd try to push me in front. We had a great night. Yep, I forgot my camera so I had to buy a disposable one. Not sure how the pictures are going to turn out, but we'll see. If they're good I'll post a couple.
Back to the Halloween Party that we're having. Its in just over a week and I have no idea what I'm going to be. Any suggestions? Last time we had one I was dressed up as a knocked-up prom queen (Miss Conception!). Can't very well do that again though. The house will be decorated this weekend and I can't wait. I LOVE decorating for Halloween. I'm adding to the decorations more this year because of the party. Dark and creepy it'll be. Any costume ideas??
So my new business is moving slooooooooow. Please pass the site on to any friends that either has kids or will soon (or just anyone for that matter!!!) www.tummiestushiesandtoddlers.com
My weight-loss attempt is going to absolute S.H.I.T. I can't get the energy up to exercise and I can't find the willpower to stop drinking Pepsi and eating junk food. Now I'm not overly excessive on the Pepsi. I have one, maybe two cans a day. And as for the junk food, well, a handful of chips (like maybe 10 hands full!), a piece of chocolate (ok, maybe a small bar!), or a few gummy candies is what gets me by. So I need help. What do I do to get off my ass and do something about this??
Nothing happening right now on the IVF front. I had done some reading about early miscarriages and insulin levels. They said that high insulin levels can cause them. I had slightly high levels before getting preggo with The Boy and Doc Boyscout put me on Metf0rmin. Voila I get preggo and stay preggo. This time no metf0rmin… I get preggo and don't stay preggo. Connection maybe? Should I call Doc Boyscout and ask? I tried taking it again when we had decided to do the IVF again but it wasn't agreeing with me so he told me to stop. Maybe I should try it again just in case.
We're also in a financial crunch to save for the next IVF round. I want to go again now, but the $$ just isn't there. I'm working my ass off to save and pay off bills. I'm attempting to get a work from home job. I've got a prospect but we'll have to see how that pans out. Its just so fucking frustrating that it costs soooooo much. F.U.C.K
.
No comments:
Post a Comment