I feel like I'm running on no sleep these days and I'm very quickly running out of steam. The Boy has been sick on and off since Sunday. Just fussy-ness for the most part but now he's getting a cold and he's barking. Poor guy. Therefore lack of sleep for me. Up Sunday night most of the night. Monday and Tuesday too. Wednesday was a good night but then last night up every hour. Fuck do I need a good 14 hours sleep or I'm going to turn into a freakin' zombie.
I had an exam to write on Monday which I should have been studying for and didn't get to as much as I would have liked. Monday morning I tired to review and did a bit. The exam was brutal. I walked into a banquet room with probably 100 other people. Plus we were the 2nd round of exams that day. Crazy eh? Apparently there are roughly 500-600 people that wrote this exam and are vying for 70 jobs. I don't really know what my chances are but I'll cross my fingers. I think I sucked ass on the exam though...
Acupuncture was the best ever yesterday! Well, up until I jumped when I was asleep and he was burning herbs over one of the needles and I made him hit the needle. It was pretty entertaining actually. Does anyone else jump in their sleep like that? I do it all the time and Hubby laughs at me when we're in bed. And The Boy does it too. Other than that incident it was good. I had a really good nap and just felt so very relaxed. I wish I could afford to go more than once a week. I'd be there at least 2-3 times I'm sure.
Rib Fest is happening in the big city of Ottawa. Have you ever been? It’s A.W.E.S.O.M.E if you love BBQ chicken and ribs. It lasts for 5 days every year and it’s a Chicken and Rib cook-off. All the booths display their winning trophies and awards. Its pretty cool actually. Most years I'm there 4 out of 5 days but this year I've slacked so far and only been there once in 3 days. We had "Silver Bullet" yesterday and I wasn't all that impressed with their sauce. It was more sweet than BBQ for my taste. It was good, but not for me. I'm hoping for a better pick today. I think we're going to try Old Sam or Uncle Sam, which ever its called! If you've been there which booth is your favourite?
Two weeks of BCPs down and one to go. No side effects at all. I generally take them at night before I go to bed so I can avoid anything like that anyway. And today is also the big day to start my superf@ct. WOOHOO! Let the injection fest begin. I'm not concerned about it at all. I feel like I'm an old needle pro now. (I can bravely say that until 6-7pm tonight when I'm standing in my bathroom getting up the courage to jab myself!)
Oh and remember that business I was telling you that I was going to start?? Well I'm ready to roll… FINALLY!! Now there are still a few minor changes that need to be done to the site and I'll always be adding new products. But it’s a start right!?! Here's the address in case any of you want to take a look…
http://www.tummiestushiesandtoddlers.com/
Make sure if you are going to order something to contact me first… I'll have a little treat for my faithful readers :)
Happy Friday!
.
1 comment:
The site looks great!
I am on my first week of bcps so I am right behind you. :)
Post a Comment