Tig and Tig
Awww... Kisses for Mick.
Not much has gone on since we got back. My in-laws were here for almost a week. The visit was ok and I really only have one complaint when they visit. Smoke. They are both HEAVY smokers and my house reeks the whole time they are here. And my garage too cause they smoke out there if its too cold or wet. They left yesterday and now my house is airing out... thankfully!
My parents will be arriving on Saturday and we'll be having The Boy's 1st birthday party on Sunday. I really can't believe he's going to be a year old. Where did the time go? And does anyone have any ideas/suggestions for birthday parties? I've never thrown a kids party before! Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
No news on the baby making front. No go for September so we'll see what October brings. We've only got Oct, Nov, and Dec to do this ourselves and if not, off to IVF land we go. I don't really have much confidence that it will happen on its own so I'm mentally preparing for IVF. I'll be calling with my next day 1 to go have a baseline ultrasound. Let the fun begin.
Oh and Valerie, I had no worries of you telling anyone about the IVF... don't worry!!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment