And the roller coaster ride that we all love to call IVF begins again!
Our appointment was last week (sorry it took me so long to update you!) and all went well. Of course Doc Boyscout wants us to try on our own for awhile. Which we have been since June. Although we kind of missed one month. It's hard to be baby making when your in different provinces! Anyway we're trying on our own for now. Should nothing come of trying on our own we'll be cycling in January/February. I'll be doing all my blood work and ultrasounds before I go back to work the end of October. My first blood work is on Thursday. Doc Boyscout says he'll change my protocol because he wasn't happy with only getting 3 eggs last time. 1 wasn't mature, 1 didn't fertilize, and 1 was The Boy. He wants a minimum of 8 eggs to be happy he says. So my question to you is... do I do acupuncture again? I haven't gone since transfer day and I'm debating on if I should start going on a regular basis again, or maybe just on transfer day. What do you think?
The boy and I have been sick. Last week we both had colds and were miserable. He got better quicker than I did of course. Then yesterday I get the stomach flu. I thought I felt miserable with the cold, but this was way worse. I feel a bit better today but still can't eat anything. Talk about a quick way to lose 7lbs though...
We're heading on our last vacation before I have to go back to work (which is in like 6 weeks by the way... GASP). On Saturday we're heading to Florida for a week. Gonna spend the week at Disney! As I'm sure you've heard me mention before, we're big Disney people so we're looking forward to it. The Boy won't remember of course, but we'll have a good time anyway. As I'm sure you also know we're big Halloween people. And Disney is starting their Halloween nights when we're there. We've never been so we really can't wait for that. Yes we're geeks we know... you don't have to tell us!
Ok the couch is calling my name... that's all for now folks
.
3 comments:
Welcome back! I think you should start acupunture now cause it could help you now! Well I am glad to see you're back in blogland!
I think you need to decide if you feel the acupuncture helped you. For me, it seemed to make a difference in my response to the drugs (i.e. I responded much better than the RE expected when doing acup.) but I also found it relaxed me so much - it was a huge help in dealing with the stress that goes with IVF.
btw, I didn't tell Liz a week ago, LOL, she was just bugging you. She was asking me a generic question about IVF and I said "oh did you know..." ASSUMING that you would tell her (which, in fact, you were in the process of doing via text msg even as she and I were speaking on the phone). You should know I would never mention it to anyone at work (not that I see anyone you know, anyway!) :)
hey
Post a Comment