Vacation time is almost upon us. Did I tell you where we finally decided to go? 9 days from now we'll be on our way to a hopefully sunny CUBA! I'm very excited. This is the first time I've gone anywhere other than Florida. Not that I mind going to Florida (Hubby and I are the biggest Disney geeks you'll probably find!). But I'm looking forward to a new experience. A new country. And mostly laying on a beach relaxing. We're going with 2 other couples and hopefully it'll be a good time. I'm sure I'll throw a picture or two up when we get back.
Not that my life is extremely stressful these days. Yes, looking after The Boy can be pretty busy and tiring at times, but not stressful by any means. He'll be staying with my parents in PEI. They'll enjoy it and I hope he does too. He could have the whole separation anxiety thing, but hopefully not. Cross your fingers on that one!
I've told you about wanting to move back to PEI haven't I? Well in case I haven't, Hubby and I would love to move back home... and the sooner the better. I've been saying that since I moved here in 1997 though. And here I still am 10 years later. Who would have thought. Anyway, Hubby has been in contact with someone there and there is a "possibility". Please cross your fingers (and everything else that can be crossed!) that this happens for us... ok?
Well I think spring has finally arrived in the big city. Tulips everywhere are glad I'm sure! We actually had t-shirt weather today. All the kids on the street were out playing road hockey in t-shirts and it was a good sign of spring. The temps are supposed to be between 15 and 22 for the next 5 days and lots of sun. Could summer really be around the corner??
Oh yes, and I'm now addicted to facebook! Who wants to play?
GRRRR... blogger is pissing me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm trying to post a few pictures of the boy. Will it let me??? NOOOOOOOOOO. I'll keep trying...
.
3 comments:
OK- what is facebook??? Because I most definitely need something else to be addicted to! I hope Cuba is wonderful!!! Beaches sound so wonderful- I was all excited that we were going to California just to find out last night that it's getting postponed & possible cancelled... oh well! Soon enough I suppose!
Oh, I am jealous!! Cuba sounds so fascinating, and gorgeous. Enjoy the beach and relaxation!
I have a facebook account!
Post a Comment