Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Whole New World

Who would have thought...

6 years ago I never thought I was going to be lucky enough to have a baby. We were going through our first IVF this very month... days from now was the retrieval and transfer. There was nothing but stress and anger leading up to the procedure. We only ended up with one egg. How could that ever work? How could just ONE work? I was sure it didn't. But it did... and that little egg is 5 years old now (And happily watching Star Wars in the loft!).

In a 4 year period, I went from having no babies to having 3. Holy Shit!

Life is crazy. Life is busy. Life is WONDERFUL!

This blog has evolved so much since I started it and I hope it continues to do so. I'm obviously not going to be chatting about infertility and pregnancy anymore. Although, I would LOVE to have another! Seriously I would. Ya, I'm crazy I know. But I honestly love being pregnant and love having babies. If it weren't so damn expensive I'd have at least one more (Assuming we'd be lucky enough to get pregnant again without IVF) Anyway, to continue, I think this blog will turn into life and family and vacations, and all the fun stuff that goes along with it. I'm going to commit to posting at least once a week... and I'm excited about it!

Ok, so here's a couple of recent photo's of the monsters to start off!

Christmas 2012

 The Boy is the star soccer player now. So hard to get a good photo of this kid!


The Girl on her 2nd Birthday in September!

The Baby on his 1st birthday just a couple of weeks ago!

Maternity leave came and went in the blink of an eye. Seriously, this past year just flew by. I had to go back to work on January 3rd.  That was extremely hard. The baby is having serious separation anxiety. I am a bit too. He cries like a stuck pig every morning when I drop him off. When I pick him up he starts crying for me as soon as he hears my voice. It's heart breaking. He's such a Mama's boy and I'm OK with that. I hope it gets better... for both our sakes.

For those of you that know me, you know we like to travel and we like Disney. Well, after listening to a friends suggestions, I've combined the two and have become a travel agent! As of May 2011 I am a certified Disney Travel Agent! Cool eh? For years now I've been planning and booking trips for family and friends (not necessarily just Disney) and a friend of mine said why don't you just become a travel agent? I thought about it and said why not. I love doing it, I might as well get paid for it right? So I did all my training and courses and here I am. My website is http://www.aboutamouse.ca/ Its pretty much all Disney stuff on there, but I can certainly book ANY vacation for you if you want. Hotel or car rental... or even just attraction tickets. Let me know if you want to go somewhere ok!?

Well I guess that'll do it for now. I've got 3 kids yelling at me right now and no husband home to do anything about it!

Till next week... or sooner if I can :)

1 comment:

Varsha said...

If you’re ready to take any fertility treatments IVF, IUI. Contactinfertility hospitals in hyderabad.