Sunday, January 28, 2007

The pain down below...

OK, so its been 14 weeks now since Logan arrived and I've developed a pain. Its been going on for a few weeks now but it seems to be worse these days. I went to see the doctor on Wednesday and he's sending me for an ultrasound. That however isn't until Feb 13th. The pain is achy mostly but sometimes sharp in my pelvic region... a little more towards the right side. Anyone else ? Should I be pushing to have my ultrasound bumped up if I can? It's really starting to annoy me...

Its been pretty cold in the big city lately. I'd love to get out for walks but its just way too chilly. So here I am housebound most of the time. Now yes, I could go roaming though shopping malls or something. But I just can't see myself doing that. I'd get bored way too quick. So what is a person to do? Maybe I should get off my butt and get some scrapbooking done again.

So hubby and I are planning on taking a trip. Where is the big question though. A friend of mine is getting married in Mexico June 7th. So we could go there. Or to Disney, our usual favorite! Then there's Vegas. My parents are going to come up and look after Logan while we go. Unless we go to Disney that is. Then we'll probably take him with us. Hubby wouldn't go without him I'm sure! What do y'all think? Any suggestions?
.

No comments: