Friday, April 07, 2006

Get Over It...

I know, I know, I said I was going to update last night, but I didn't. We didn't get home until after 10pm. And lets face it, that's WAY past my bed time. There was no watching TV, no reading blogs, and definitely no blogging from me!

I need my sleep and I obviously didn't get enough last night. I think for the first time ever I've put my head on my desk and almost fell asleep (which is why I'm blogging right now so that I keep myself awake). I'm guessing it wouldn't go over too well if the big heads walked in and I was snoozing at my desk eh?

So, what's happening in the blog world? Well a few little ones have made their appearance! Go on over to see Bugs and Jen and congratulate them! My friend Shannon has her own little blog on the go now. Its not fertility/infertility/baby related what-so-ever, but it'll keep you entertained... I'll guarantee it!

We're almost at the 12 week mark. I'll be 12 weeks on April 12th. How freaky is that? Ultrasound and OB appointment quickly approaching (not fast enough if you ask me). Oh and guess what!?!?! No more estrace and prometrium!!!!

No more little white balls up the cooch 3 times a day... That in itself is freakin' awesome!

And no more metformin as well. It'll be nice that my bedside table doesn't look like a pharmacy anymore. I was taking 14 pills a day counting the prometrium up the cooch. Now I'll be down to only 5 which I can handle. And that'll cut down to only 2 next weekend. I'm almost out of my diclectin and I'm not sure if I'm going to have the prescription renewed. I'll see how it goes without, and if I need more, well I need more.

After today only 4 more days of work then I'm off for 10 days. YAY! I am so looking forward to it. My parents will be here so we'll be doing some running around. But I won't be at work and that is the main thing isn't it!

So what's been happening with all of you? Anything exciting? Tell me, Tell me! Are there any of you out there with blogs that I haven't been to? Let me know... I can always add to my reading list :)
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about ultrasounds taking f o r e v e r! Especially when you're in the waiting area right before the appointment. That's when my heart beats insanely fast! Probably not good for the baby, eh?! =)

Anonymous said...

What a great feeling to be getting off all the meds (especially the messy ones). That ultrasound wait is really just the worst. But time will fly, and it too, will come around!!

Sunny Jenny said...

Thinking about you and hoping you made it safely through your first trimester! Hope all is well.