Is it stupid for me to actually think that this could be my month? After 6 years of this I'm beginning to feel that I'm just a crazy woman for even thinking it could happen. For some strange reason though I decided this month I was going to do everything I absolutely could. You know, charting the temps, using the opk pee sticks, doing the nasty every chance we get... you know... all that fun stuff! Its been a couple of years since I've actually done the charting and opk's. Why is this month so different? Who knows
Cd 12 today... waiting for that great + on the opk that tells me I'm O'ing. I think it will be today. I'm going to acupuncture today as well... maybe that will give it a little kick! The dreaded 2 week wait will be a long one this time. I can just feel it.
In April I have my first appointment with my NEW RE! Apparently he's supposed to be one of the best in the city (or is that province?) anyway... hopefully he'll be able to work his magic!
1 comment:
Hi. How are you. I thought that I would post on this site as well. Hope all is well. Like to talking with you. I know what you mean about all of this fertility stuff. It sucks. I never think that I am og any month b/c I do not want to get my hopes up. Call me if you want.
Terri Fair from Ohio
Post a Comment